Tica Jig Combo - Carbon 551 J/S, Tempest 8000
Tica Carbon series jig rods are constructed using high modulus graphite composite materials to be light weight
and give immense lifting power, ideal for dealing to XOS Kingfish, and Dogtooth Tuna.
The Carbon 165S-300 has a parabolic action and is perfect for speed jigging with a fixed spool reel, like the
Tica Talisman 8000 or Tica TB8000 spin reel.
The carbon wrapped blank is finished with hi density EVA grips, ALPS guides, and graphite reel seat.
These high performance rods were designed by Tica for the Japanese market.
Suitable for up to 300gm jigs and PE rating #4 to #8.
1 pce blank 1.68m
The Tica Tempest TT8000 is designed to deal with large predators like Kingy's and marauding Snapper.
With a maximum drag capacity of 25kg and designed for use with braid or mono, this reel will handle
anything the monsters lurking around you, can throw at it.
This reel features a waterproof aluminium main body, cover, and rotor, and forged aluminium alloy spool.
The main shaft is made from hardened stainless steel for strength, then encased in 8 sealed precision
stainless rust resistant ball bearings (RRB) to keep it all running as smooth as silk.
An instant anti-reverse roller bearing in the rotor, anti-twist line roller and a huge waterproof carbon drag,
keep the braid under control while fighting your fish.
The high speed 5.2:1 retreive ratio will recover 1.13m per handle turn.
This reel is supplied with an oversize hypalon comfort grip, the forged alloy spool capacities
are; braid PE 24kg/700m, or mono 10kg/300m.
This reel comes with a 10 year warranty.
* 8 RRB rust resistant bearings.
* Strong and durable aluminium alloy frame/ body cover/ rotor/ bail arm.
* Forged, corrosion-resistant aluminum spool.
* Hardened stainless steel main shaft for enhanced strength.
* Rigid, corrosion-resistant zinc drive gear and bronze pinion gear.
* Stainless steel rear cover.
* Stainless steel screws to secure body cover.
* Aluminum handle.
* Instant anti-reverse.
* Water proof gaskets at drag knob, spool, main shaft and rotor.
* Stainless steel worm shaft oscillating system.
* Anti-twist line roller.
* Computer balanced rotor.
* Weight; 670g
* 5.2:1 retrieve ratio, retrieves 113cm line per handle turn.
* Max Drag; 30kg (uprated for NZ conditions)
* Capacity; Mono 10kg/300m, PE Braid #5 24kg/700m
* Tica 10 year warranty
More From This Category