Kilwell NZ Fibre-X 60kg Rollered DBB Chair Rod
Kilwell NZ Fibre-X 60kg Fully Rollered Detachable BENT Butt (DBB) Chair Rod.
Kilwell Fibre-X 60kg game fishing rod, features a lightweight blank, designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
The blank is built using Triaxial carbon cloth incorporating Xantu Nano fibre plus nano particle resins giving the rod
a dramatic increase in flexural lifting power without increasing weight to the rod.
The Xantu material acts as a barrier against fracturing when the resin and carbon reach breaking point,
effectively increasing the strength of the blank, and reduces the chance of blank breakage
caused by anglers "high sticking" the rod.
This rod is hand assembled in Rotorua using;
* Tri-axial carbon 60kg parabolic chair blank incorporating Xantu.Layer nano-technology
* Black Aftco Super Heavy Duty guides and tip-top
* Detachable ALPS black aluminium BENT butt
* Ethylene Vinyl Acetate EVA foregrips
* Underbound and overbound guides
* Overall Length: 2.30m
All Kilwell products now have a Kilwell Limited Lifetime Warranty against faulty materials and workmanship,
so we guarantee we wont let you down.
Proudly made in New Zealand by KILWELL RODCRAFT.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
ABOUT XANTU.LAYER CONSTRUCTION
In a world first, Kilwell have combined nano particle resin with Xantu.Layer electrospun nanofibre in a fishing rod blank.
Nanofibres are defined as fibres with diameters less than 1000 nanometers .
Xantu.Layer is a polymer hybrid of continuous nanofibres forming a non-woven web.
This layer bonds with nano resin and carbon fibre to create a rod blank
featuring a dramatic increase in flexural lifting power, without increasing weight.
XANTU.LAYER Blank Properties
* Increased flexural strength
* No decrease in flexural stiffness
* Increased interlaminar strength
* Enhances resin toughness
* Impact energy delocalisation (impact resistance)
* Zero increase in laminate weight or thickness
* Continuous polymer-metal electrospun nanofibre layer
* Ultra-fine 100 nanometre fibre diameter
* Ultra-long 200 metre fibre length
More From This Category