ALPS AUB4 Curved Butt 50-80lb Blk
ALPS AUB4 Aluminum Detachable Butt - Curved 50-80lb
ALPS creativity shines on these curved aluminum Trolling Butts.
Much like the ALPS straight Trolling Butts, these are the only butts to rely on when that prize fish
is on. Featuring three sections of the "No Spin Pinning System" to lock the collar, hood, and gimbal
on your rod.
Adding to not only the fantastic looks and boundless strength, the Trolling Butts are
CNC machined from 6061-T6 marine grade aluminum then given a hard anodized coating.
Finally a trolling butt that is curved, that allows you to not worry about your reel or equipment
or losing that trophy fish of a lifetime.
* Ergonomic Shape
* Exclusive "No Spin Pinning System"
* Knurled and Lobed Double Locking Nuts
* Ferrules and Threads Universal
* Delrin Washer Between Nuts
* Hard Anodized Coating
* Body and Nut Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
* Line Class - 50-80lb (24-37kg)
* Total length across curve - L = 726mm
* Ferrule I/D = 25.6mm ** (ALPS AUB4 Butts are NOT compatible with AB4 PacBay ferrule) **
* Knurled hex nut
* Colour; Black
Ferrule sold seperately.
More From This Category